Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our Trip to Baltimore

As I have written before, one of my closest friends Cristina is also pregnant. She is about 4 weeks ahead of me and is expecting a baby boy. Having Cristina along for the most exciting ride of my life is priceless and I wouldn't trade it for anything. We give each other advice on nursery furniture and the latest strollers, figure out the best way to cover up our big bodies this fall and most importantly discuss which overpriced diaper bag are we going to carry! You also get to marry off your daughter before she is even born knowing that she will have the coolest mother-in-law ever and that we will throw the sickest wedding together for our children! Let's bring arranged marriages back!

These are all great but the biggest benefit is being able to bitch freely about how you feel on the not so hot days like when you have gained 4 lbs in a week and can't even bare to admit the numbers you are seeing on the scale or when you all of sudden have stretch marks and cellulite on your ass or maybe how you have strange skin tabs growing out of random places. You know, the fun stuff that no one really talks about ;-)

This past weekend we headed down to Baltimore and finally got to see each other pregnant. During the day the prego ladies weren't up for much other than eating and chatting but on Saturday night we had a super fun dinner out with another college friend Katie and her husband Tony. If I had my way, these two wonderful couples would be living up here near us!!

Please take a look at these pictures of my beautiful 7 months pregnant friend Cristina...

Cristina, me and her handsome husband Michael


Just Us :-)


Our Big Bellies!

No comments: