Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Portrait

Here are some baby updates...

- Jeff and I are getting ready for our big move and have begun shopping for the nursery.
- We had a sonogram yesterday and our baby girl weighs 14 ounces (almost a pound which I will soon be knocking off my total weight), has long beautiful fingers and is very active.
- All the tests came back perfect and the baby is progressing wonderfully!
- As we were looking at her lovely dancer legs and cute baby toes Jeff shouted out that it appears she has big feet! MEAN!!!
- My mom and sister came to the sonogram and got to see her live up on the big screen ;-)
- David, Paula, my mom, Jeff and I all celebrated my birthday at Cafe D'Alsace and then showed everyone our new apartment.
- We took our first family portrait :-)

Check out the pics...

An excited Mom-to-be


Make that bloody mary a double ;-)



Just the girls


Our Family

No comments: